All energy is electromagnetic in nature, and nothing happens in the body without an electromagnetic exchange between cells. We are all familiar with the electrocardiogram (EKG) and electroencephalograph (EEG) tests, which measure the electromagnetic activity of the heart and brain, respectively. When electromagnetic activity ceases, life ceases. Electromagnetic energy controls our chemistry. Disruption of this energy in cells causes impaired cell metabolism, and if our cells are not healthy, our body is not healthy, in whole or in part. The following is an introduction to magnetic fields, PEMFs, and their therapeutic actions in the body. If you’re interested in more detailed and specific information, please see the Education sections of this site.
- Magnetic Science
- PEMF Information
- PEMF Frequency, Intensity, and Waveform
- How to Apply PEMFs
- Why Intensity Matters
- Myths about PEMFs
- PEMFs for Healing and Prevention
- Healing With PEMF Therapy
- PEMF Safety – Is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Safe?
- Adverse Reactions to PEMF Machines and PEMF Therapy
- PEMF Machine Risks – Contraindications and Cautions
- Related Information
- PEMF Studies
Black Friday 10% Sale! - From november 27 untill december 1