Pulsed magnetic fields (PEMFs) dramatically affect inflammation throughout the whole body.
William Pawluk, MD, MSc is a holistic doctor near Baltimore, MD. Previous academic positions at Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland. Training: acupuncture, homeopathy, hypnosis, energy medicine, nutrition and bodywork. Considered the foremost authority on the use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy in North America. Interested in holistic pain management, sleep, anxiety, anti-aging and general health.
He is interested in new solutions to stubborn, chronic and frustrating health problems. He wants to try to resolve the cause of the problem and not to simply puta Band-Aid on it. For example, most conventional treatments for pain rely on “numbing and dumbing,” that simply make the perception of pain better but don’t heal the cause. When on the Dr. Oz show, they both agreed that pain management should be focused on healing the cause. After 25 years of seeing the risks and side effects of traditional approaches, and studying various healing approaches, he discovered that PEMFs provide the most benefit and allowed safe, non-toxic, self-directed, self-controlled, at-home pain management.
To this end, he has worked with magnetic field therapies for 30 years and established an authoritative website www.DrPawluk.com. He is author of a comprehensive book on healing with magnetic fields called “Power Tools for Health.” This book describes what magnetic fields are, over 25 actions of magnetic fields in the body, how they work for over 50 health conditions, how to get a PEMF device for yourself and how to use it. This book is supported by over 500 scientific references and is the most authoritative, yet readable, book on the topic available to date. To help promote this healing concept, he has well over 50 radio, podcast, magazine and TV interviews combined. He has also been a cohost of a 2 hour holistic health radio show in Baltimore for 10 years. Most recently he hosted the Pain Solution Summit interviewing more than 30 experts on helping people with chronic pain.
Recommended Interview Titles
- PEMFs and chronic pain
- How PEMFs reduce inflammation
- How PEMFs improve bio energy
- How PEMFs improve sports performance, at a minimum…
- How PEMFS can help cancer treatment
Suggested questions/talking points
- What are PEMFs?
- How do beneficial PEMFs differ from harmful EMFs?
- What are the major ways PEMFs impact inflammation?
- What is the role of adenosine in inflammation?
- How do PEMFs affect adenosine receptors to reduce inflammation?
- Why is magnetic field intensity critical to reducing inflammation, especially deeper in the body?
- Do magnetic field frequencies matter in reducing inflammation?
- Which magnetic field devices are NOT recommended for reducing inflammation?
- Which magnetic field devices are recommended for reducing inflammation?
- Where can I find more information on this topic?
- Are consultations available to help with making decisions to purchase the right equipment?
- What other things do PEMFs do to help with health and healing?
- What is a broad resource to help understand PEMFs?