RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
PEMF Rentals: Your rental period will begin the day you receive the system. Rental start and end dates will be located on the renter’s invoice, which will be included with the rented unit. Upon or prior to rental end date, renter must contact Dr. Pawluk’s office (866-455-7688 or email@example.com) if he/she wishes to return the rented system.
- Renter agrees on paying return shipping charges. Rental system needs to be shipped back on or before rental end date to DrPawluk.com at 1001 Cromwell Bridge Rd, Suite 312, Towson, MD 21286.
- Title to the rented product(s) remains with DrPawluk.com until the total purchase price, together with any other costs and expenses connected therewith, is paid.
- After the rented unit has been received by DrPawluk.com the security deposit will be credited to the renter’s credit card on file. The refund will take place no later than 5 business days from the date the unit is received.
- It is considered a breach of this Contract to rent or sell the rented product(s) without the prior written consent of DrPawluk.com during the rental period.
- Renter is responsible in the event of destruction, loss, soiling, or any damage to the rented product(s) from any cause, and will take all necessary care in protecting and maintaining the product(s). DrPawluk.com will charge a refurbishing fee if the product(s) is not returned in good order, clean, in the original packaging and with all materials.
- Refurbishing fees will not exceed the total unit price and will depend upon the extent of damages. Charges will be deducted from rental security deposit. If charges exceed $600, DrPawluk.com has authorization to charge remaining balance to the credit card on file.
- Upon default of payment or breach of contract, an amount equal to the TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE, less any payments credited to renter’s account, is due and payable, and may be charged to renter’s credit card. If litigation is initiated, renter agrees to pay for all legal fees, service fees, and interests as approved by the court.
- The renter understands that (A) DrPawluk.com makes no medical claims whatsoever regarding the use, results, or effects of the rented product(s), and (B) some conditions require the supervision of a health care practitioner.
- Renter acknowledges receipt of this rental contract.
- It is understood that the foregoing constitutes the whole rental contract between the parties, and that no condition, representation, or warranty shall affect this transaction unless contained herein.
- The renter approves this contract and authorizes DrPawluk.com to charge their payment(s) to the credit card specified.
- Renter agrees to pay for the full rental period. If the rented system is returned early, renter will not receive a refund for rental fees.
If renter does not return the rented system at the end of the contract period, the entire purchase price, less rental and deposit fees, will be billed to the renter’s credit card ONE DAY after the rental end date, and the rented product(s) will become his/her property.
After the deposit has been returned, renter is granted 6 months from return date to apply rental charges toward the purchase of a new system.
Waiver of Liability
PEMF products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. PEMF products are not intended to replace conventional medical treatments, but are to be used as a supportive and complementary application. Rented products have not been approved by the FDA. Please contact your doctor first when you have an existing health problem. The undersigned releases DrPawluk.com, Dr. Pawluk, and its independent consultants from any claims, demands or legal actions and legal costs from any personal injury or death deemed as a result of a rented product.
Rental Liability Restrictions
You agree that DrPawluk.com and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the Website or any services, products or information obtained on or through the Website, Website interruption, suspension or termination, even if DrPawluk.com or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent, including, without limitation, damages from: personal injury; downloading any material contained on or accessed through the Website; linking to any third party website from the Website; any unauthorized access to any information on the Website and/or submitted by you to or through the Website; cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website; and/or loss of profits, use, data or other intangible losses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you.
You further agree that any material and/or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of or from the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for your use or nonuse of such information, including, without limitation, any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or information and any bodily injury. DrPawluk.com is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; service degradation (including “line-noise” interference). Under no circumstances will DrPawluk.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages or injury that results from the use of the materials on this Site. In the event of any problem with this Website or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this Website. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this Website, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacture’s or suppliers warranty or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on this Website.