Power Tools for Health
How Pulsed Magnetic Fields (PEMFs) Help You
By William Pawluk, MD, MSc & Caitlin J Layne
Power Tools for Health will teach you to how to apply PEMFs to your life. Including:
- How to treat new or chronic health conditions like pain, anxiety, insomnia, and diabetes
- How you can avoid annoying or potentially harmful side effects from pharmaceuticals or other treatments
- What PEMFs do to enhance and accelerate recovery from surgery
Power Tools for Health is the most comprehensive, objective, and authoritative book on PEMF therapy. Here you will learn:
- How the technology works, including an overview of common terminology
- What it does in the body, from circulation to stem cell stimulation and everything in between
- What it can do to treat more than 50 specific health problems, each with clinical study result.
- What to look for when you consider getting a PEMF system for yourself, and how to combine PEMF therapy with other health care tools.